Firstly, you may have noticed the change of name from Brent Citizens Advice Bureau. This, as well as the change of logo, is a result of a rebranding initiative of the Citizens Advice network on a national scale. All local offices will from now on be known as Citizens Advice, followed by their specific location identifier.
A second major change will be the way that we at Citizens Advice Brent will deliver our service to our users. With new opening times, and working alongside Brent Community Law Centre, AgeUK Brent and other local agencies on Tuesday 3rd of May 2016 we introduced a new service delivery model with the aims of :
• Increasing the numbers of people we are able to help on a daily basis.
• Improving the quality and efficiency of each of our clients’ contact journey with our service.
• Increasing the number of locations where our services can be accessed, including Brent Civic Centre
• Introducing more channels of accessibility to get help from us and
• Abolishing our infamous queues.